Sprouties are rich in essential nutrients such as vitamin B and minerals like iron, copper, magnesium, and more. They provide a healthy source of essential fatty acids and are also an excellent source of fiber and amino acids, which make up the building blocks of proteins. Consuming healthy fats leads to a healthy cardiovascular system, a stable healthy body weight, and reduced levels of body-wide inflammation.
Ingredients: Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds & Stone Ground Himalayan Crystal Salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 1oz (28g), Amount per Serving: Calories 160, Fat Cal. 120, Total Fat 14g (21% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (12% DV), Trans. Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg, Sodium 140mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 3g (1% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 8g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (15% DV). Present Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2.000 calorie diet.